Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Animal




Image result for cisco heartland
      If I was an animal, I would be a horse.  They are beautiful animals and fast runners that can go a long distance. They run track races and can run 2.4 km in a little under 1 minuet or barely over a minute. I'm not a track runner though, I run cross country. I'm not that fast but still can go distance. 

      Horses can run great speeds and still go long distance. The fastest 1 1/4 mile race by a horse was 1.59.4 minuets. When I run 1 1/4 miles, it takes me at least between 8 to 10 minutes to run that far. Secretariat Secretariat was the fastest horse in history of derby racing. This horse also became a Triple Crown winner.

The Triple Crown Race was a race for thoroughbred 3 year old horses. These horses was crowned when they won a derby race. I never completely won a race but I have been first, second, and third for girls my age in races. The third place was in an actual cross country race but the other two were fun runs for charity events. I like to run in charity events during the summer to help me get ready whats coming in September.













6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is no way possible I could ever beat a horse in a race. I would have to be the Flash to beat him.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. During spring break my cousin might can teach me how to ride.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I got to ride. Surprisingly I wasn't sore.

      Delete