Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Break Plans

Image result for mississippi      My Spring Break plans are to sleep late Monday through Wednesday so I would be rested for the long ride to Mississippi the following Thursday. We are leaving between 10:30 and 11:00 pm because of my Orthodontics appointment that morning. We won't get to Mississippi till that night. That's why I need a lot of rest. Only time we are stopping is to use the restroom. We are eating in the car.
     
      We are going to Mississippi to visit family there. We are seeing my great aunt and uncle and my cousins. One of my cousins had a baby boy sometime last year so I get to see him. The last time we visited was when the youngest girl was just a baby. She is five years old now. The second oldest girl cousin is a barrel racer. She might be able to teach me how to ride a horse while we visit. They have a little Shetland Pony and my middle brother wants to learn how to ride, too.

Image result for bass pro shop in memphis tennessee      Next Saturday is my oldest brother's birthday. That day we are going to the Memphis Tennessee Zoo and they supposedly built legos to be there at the zoo that day. If it is raining, we will go to the huge Bass Pro Shop there. It is humongous! It has a hotel at it and a glass floor you can walk on outside. We will probably coming back that Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment