Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sharing Thoughts about Blogging



    
Image result for blogging


     I didn't think blogging wouldn't be much fun, now I can write things about myself and people get to know me better. I wasn't so sure if people would like to know my thoughts about certain topics or why I enjoy certain things. It helped me write things about myself not many people knew and put myself out there because I'm not good talking about myself to people I don't know.
     
     It helped me improve my writing and typing skills while blogging. Now I can type better and write better when talking about certain topics. When a teacher asks me to write a certain topic, I can easily write or type about it now.
      
     I like blogging now because I can talk about certain topics and give my thought about that topic. It is fun typing about certain things and reading others blogs. I think everyone should be able to know how to blog and enjoy blogging.
Image result for blogging

4 comments:

  1. Blogging is so much fun! It has helped me in the same waya it helped you! Blogging is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might start a different blog in college to keep up with my friends that goes to different schools and my family.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mine will be so i can talk to family and friends.

      Delete