Thursday, January 24, 2019

Dream Destination



Image result for Eiffel tower
        My dream destination is going to Paris France. I would stay at the Grand Paris Hotel, go the art museum, ride the Ferris wheel, and go to some of the famous bakeries.
 
   If I was to go there I would stand on the Eiffel Tower at night and look over the city. It would be gorgeous looking out over it with the lights on the tower. I would look at the moon and look down at the river. I would also go to some of the famous bakeries.  I would stay at The Grand Paris Hotel.
Image result for Smoky mountains


       Another place I want to go back to is the Smokey Mountains. It is a beautiful place to be during the spring season, though it is still may be bit cold. You get to stay in cabins while you are there. There is also a knife shop and there is bears there to look at.

6 comments:

  1. I want to go to Paris too!! It seems like such a beautiful place!! I hope you get to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can get a big group of friends and go there.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been wanting to go there after I seen so maybe beautiful pictures.

      Delete
  3. I would love to go see Paris also, its such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete